RE: (TV) Your "soul" music

Micah,

the live version of "Another Girl, Another Planet" on All For Nothing/Nothing
For All is the one I presume you're talking about....but if you want to hear
something that tops it, find a bootleg of their last show ever in Chicago
on July 4th, 1991 (it's the most common 'MAts

 bootleg out there). The version
of "Another Girl Another Planet" is even better in my opinion. The rest of the
disc is a little spotty. Starts out good, ends good, drags in the middle.
Plus an awful version of "Hey Good Lookin", with Slim on lead vox. yuck!

-Rob