Re: (TV) Spirit

Actually, I always rather liked Future Games, but then I was stoned
rather a lot at the time (!).

Have you heard Randy California's "Restless"? It's a bit Randy-goes-
heavy-guitar-hero, but then he does that even better than Richard Lloyd.

Keith

In message <20000407105652.3786.qmail@hotmail.com>, Jeremy Smith
<jeremy_ni_smith@hotmail.com> writes

--