From: Billy Ancell [mailto:bilbicus@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2000 3:45 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Glory covered by Huskers?

I also noticed that the husker du database -

http://world.std.com/~thirdave/hd_discog/cover.html

States that these covers are by direct descendants and
offshoots of said group. So it could have been done by
Nova mob, Sugar, or could have been played on the
spoons in a kitchen by Greg Norton when took a job as
a chef after Husker Du split up.

Question: Where is Greg Norton these days? More
inportantly, where is his fantastic moustache? I
always thought his song "Everytime" was highly
amusing.
I have a video of Huskers called "Makes no sense" that
is a gig at the camden palace. It was broadcast on TV,
but only a fraction of the tracks that appear on the
video, which is the whole gig. Covers include "Ticket
to ride" "Mary tyler moore theme"(being a brit I never
saw this show, I am assured I was not missing
anything) "Eight miles high" and one other i can't
remember. Great gig, even though the band do look like
they are trying to avoid each others stares. High
point: "Reoccuring dreams", where Bob is on fire. He
uses an Explorer for this show, every other picture I
see of Huskeres has him with a Flying V. I am starting
to babble. i wonder if there are any bootleg
recordings of TV covered by HD...

=====
Nothing ever happens until it happens twice - Tom Verliane