Re: (TV) My soul music

Joe Hartley wrote:

> Crack the Sky (anybody know them?)

> "This band has come all the way down from an acid trip just to play
> for you.  Please welcome Crack the Sky!"
>   - From the intro to "Hold On" on the album Live Sky

Got to actually see them live once! Back around late'77/early '78, there was
a "Teen Fair" in Clevo - I was helping run the Drome's (Clevo record store)
booth - we were disrupting everything by playing all this "punk rock" & were
using Pere Ubu's sound system! Besides Crack The Sky ("they say he's a
lady..") there was also this new Oz band called AC/DC. They were fun - my
most vivid memory was them doing "I Just Met A Girl Named Maria" from West
Side Story!

All the best,
Gary Mollica