(TV) BLANK GENERATION reviewed in Mojo

Sire's BLANK GENERATION CD has recently been reissued in the UK (same edition
as the 1990 US reissue), and a bunch of reviews have appeared. Here's a quickie
scan of the review in this month's MOJO, complete with a short interview with
Hell himself:

http://www.obbard.com/tv/pix/Mojo_BG_review_Apr-2000.jpg

(Hmm, looks like the "Beat Generation" Mike found (and I just posted) is a
remake, though I can't seem to find Rod McKuen's version anywhere on the web).

--Philip

=====
"It's amazing how our industry is strewn with beautiful, dead technology and bitter engineers." --M. Huyck