Re: (TV) Questions for Quine

Hey Mike,

until I know where to post questions I'll just post 'em here.

Questions for Quine:

What guitarists have had an influence on your playing? What specific tracks
in particular, if you had to assemble your favorites, would they be and why?

What other musicians (on other instruments) have had an impact on your
sensibility?

What do you think of music today? Anyone you really like? What are you
listening to a lot lately?

Scott