(TV) Bob McFadden and Dor on Ebay

A few people have asked me if I have any more info on that "Beat Generation"
MP3 I posted yesterday. I don't - other than it's also available on Rhino's
BEAT GENERATION box set - but I did find this Bob McFadden album mentioned on
Ebay, with a cover shot and description (and including "Beat Generation"):

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=304379765

On another note, that song has been in my head all day long!

Some people like to rock, some people like to roll,
Philip