Re: (TV) Addendum: Bob McFadden and Dor on Ebay

Think I said this before, but it got lost in some snotty aside... BUT at the risk
of being redundant for all you train-spotting record collectors this tune is
available as a bonus track on the Rod McKuen cd re-issue of "Beatsville"...    I
think you can even get it directly from his company for only $8.95 at the following
link:

http://members.aol.com/StanyanByMail/page3.html

Consumer alert:  Most all the cd is odd spoken word by Rod, which I find a hoot,
McFadden only appears on this one track...