Re: (TV) Tom Verlaine's guitar

I didn't know that. I did e-mail the Guitar Bar this morning and asked a few
questions - they wrote back a very nice note and said (1) yes, the guitar was
sold on commission for Verlaine and that "we're friendly with all the members
of Television", (2) they will be selling more Verlaine items in the future, and
(3) the guitar was sold "to a private collector".

--Philip