From: OwenGwilliam@cs.com [mailto:OwenGwilliam@cs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2000 6:18 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) new patti release

In a message dated 4/17/00 9:11:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
reimo@earthlink.net writes:

> which tune(s) include Verlaine on guitar?

He's credited with the guitar solo on the single, "Glitter In Their Eyes".

> how does he  sound?

To be honest, if I hadn't heard about it, it never would have dawned on me
that it's Tom. When I listen knowing it's Tom, I do hear his sound in there,
but it's nothing flashy/showy/etc.

I'm really enjoying GUNG HO, but if the only reason you want to hear it is
for "Glitter", don't buy it. You'll be disappointed.

    -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Page On A Shadowy Web)

"I've suffered for my music, now it's your turn"
    -- Neil Innes, "Protest Song"