Re: (TV) new patti release

In a message dated 04/18/2000 9:02:17 AM Central Daylight Time,
bedwellm@WellsFargo.COM writes:

> I remember hearing the guitar contributions to Luna's "Penthouse" and
>  thinking "so?"
>  Micah

I must disagree vehemently. What I love about Tom's playing is that he is
capable of both flash technique AND understatement, sometimes in the same
song.  I think anyone familiar with his playing could pick it out on
"Penthouse," and that it adds a spark Luna themselves could not have provided
(and I rate them quite highly as a band...).  Just my opinion.
A.