Re: (TV) re: Scarcity of Verlaine CDs/'ass-kicking' Verlaine quiz/"23 Minu tes in Brussels"

Holy smoke, I didn't know TV played on Ocasek's solo album. Which one? I assume
THIS SIDE OF PARADISE with that wretched "Emotion in Motion" single - also
known as the album that made it clear that Ric Ocasek did not equal The Cars
(RO != TC).

More importantly: Did TV meet Mrs. Ric "Paulina Porizkova" Ocasek?

--Philip