RE: (TV) what's doing it for you

It is interesting that its so quiet on the Verlaine front.
Is SecretX still on the list? I'm sure she'd know.
Maybe Verlaine is using the guitar money to fund a new record.

Richard Lloyd tells me that he has finished recording his new record, but
is still mixing it, then has to do the cover and find a way of selling it
and distributing it.
-Howard