From: Joe Hartley [mailto:jh@brainiac.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2000 5:57 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Penultimate mix...

OK, folks - I have the penultimate mix of "Prove It" on my website
for y'all to pick apart and give constructive criticism on.  One thing
that will stand out is that there's no drum track on it.  Sorry, but
I completely lack any drum skills to add even the most basic of drum
tracks to this :(

Anyway, it's available at http://zappa.brainiac.com/ProveIt.mp3
It's about 4.5MB.