Re: (TV) See No Evil

Whoa!  Rockin', Jeff!  Way cool, very faithful to the original, as well.
Nice guitar tones, and the mp3 compressed really well.  (Sounds great on my
new PowerBook.)  And you're a further data point for Joe's theory about
people singing Tom's songs like Tom.  This is a very promising collection
so far.

Resolving to finish mine off over the next day or two (even in the middle
of several extremely brutal weeks of work as I am),
Maurice