Re: (TV) See No Evil

    There's a band out of Baltimore "Third Harmonic Distortion" who's most
recent CD has a cover of Marquee Moon". It's suppose to be an incredible
version. I myself have not heard it yet. I'm going to order it for the store
upon it's release which should be in a week or two. Anyone out there know
this band? M T C