(TV) Test Patterns tracks

I've listened to all the Test Patterns tracks that are up on the site
and it's congratulations to every one on a great job. The finished
disc should be a real joy.

It may seem unfair to single out one particular track, but I'm going
to do it anyway (meaning no disrespect to anyone else).

Keith, your take on 'Prayer' is great. Really imaginative and so
unexpected. It almost reminds me of the time I first heard Soft
Cell's Hendrix medley - initial surprise/shock, followed by the
realisation that this was musically so different, yet it really
captures the spirit of the original.

Cliff