(TV) Unknown bands doing it for me

Hi folks,

One of the things that has been doing it for me over the past year is this band Fire in the Kitchen. Anyone remember them? They seem to be influenced by TV. Can anybody share any recollections of them?

Also, on Columbus Day, 1985 a band called The Fabulous Lesters played live on WFMU. Does anyone know anything about these guys? I recorded their FMU set, and love it to this day. I've never been able to find out anything about them.

Any help regarding these bands would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

http://members.tripod.com/raggedglory57/tapelist.html