Re: (TV) Scary thought

At 2:13 PM -0400 5/12/00, Michael Carlucci wrote:
    No it is definitely not out of print. In fact I just reordered 6 copies.
I was just amazed that this person said as much. I don't know where he got
that information from, but it's definitely not out of print. M T C

Oh, yeah. I'm sure it's in print now; I was just speculating on whether or not it had ever been dropped, or if it has remained in print constantly, as Richard seemed to be suggesting. Just curious on this point....

-Maurice

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/