Re: (TV) Scary Thought....

    "Don't Try and Change My Mind" from "One For The Road" has to be one of
my all-time favorite Lane songs. I especially love that bass line as well as
the vocal melody though nothing compares to "Roll on Babe" on Anymore for
Anymore. That track makes the hair on my arms stand straight up. Which I
believe on another topic I mentioned that Venus does the same thing for me.
I like One For The Road as well though given a choice I'd still have to say
Anymore for Anymore is the one I'd take with me. M T C