Re: (TV) Scary Thought....

I'd agree with "Blank Generation", but I'd put the third VU or "WL/WH" over
the 1st album. I hate to unspool a list of seminal albums as "faves", but I
go just as gaga over "Funhouse", "Forever Changes," Beach Boys' "Today",
Fairport's "Unhalfbricking", the first four Costello records, MC5's "Back
in the USA", "Q: Are We Not Men?", Gary Numan's "The Plan", the Phil
Spector box set and a couple others. With Television, there might be an
empty place in my heart, but I might not notice it.

Noah