Re: (TV) Scary Thought....

    I'd have to go with my second fave "The Velvet Underground & Nico",
"Blonde on Blonde", "Horses", "Blank Generation" in that order. New York
Rock till I drop.I always get such an electrified feeling listening to
NY based rock & roll. A feeling that no other music gives me. Outside
of NY Rock I'd have to say Ronnie Lane's "Anymore for Anymore" LP, Stones
"Let It Bleed", The Doors first LP, Fairport's "What We Did on Our Holiday"
and Nick Drake's "Pink Moon". Anyone's else got a list like this? M T C