Re: (TV) Scary Thought....

i'd take "highway 61" over "blonde on blonde", definitely "blank generation"...
also the 3rd VU or "loaded" over the 1st.
but also "the blue mask"
& stones' "some girls"
(looks like we're hitting the same artists, just differing records).
also oddly enough, throw in the damned's "black album"
& the saints 2nd "eternally yrs".
& finally, rod stewart's "gasoline alley" AND "never a dull moment".
there.

(but my lord, the list could go on & on & on & on & on....)