Re: (TV) Scary Thought....

Same artists, I'll take Bringing It All Back Home, the electric prototype on
side A, the masterpiece acoustic songs on side B. I'll take Let It Bleed,
though Beggars Banquet sometimes edges it out for me (because of the
acoustic stuff), but Between the Buttons is really my perverse favorite, UK
or US (with Flowers as an addendum). The Velvets, I might take "White Light,
White Heat" as another perverse favorite. Other twisted favorites are the
Kinks Face to Face and the Beatles Magical Mystery Tour LP. Mono mixes of
all of the above, thank you. Hendrix Are You Experienced (UK), Burrito Bros.
Gilded Palace of Sin, Elvis Costello's This Year's Model. Blank Generation.
Again, too, too many. Any great Buddy Holly collection, such as 20 Golden
Greats, would do it for me, although it's compiled singles, pre-album
artist, still it's desert island music for me.

Scott