Re: (TV) Todd Rundgren

    I don't recall that one. What's that all about. I thought it was more
about how Tom didn't approve of Bowie's arrangement of the track. I'd like
to hear more about this other story.

    BTW, I'm listening to the new Sonic Youth LP. I never thought I would
hear myself say that it's a really good record. Probably their best since
"Daydream Nation". Gone is the BIG sound which they thought would get them
played on AOR. They've taken a few steps backward and all for the best.
Check it out. M T C