Re: (TV) a true classic though def.not"british"....

Jeff Strell wrote:
And while we're on the topic of British rock, how could I not put in a good
word for the blokes in Mott the Hoople -- whose Brain Capers, All The Young
Dudes, and Mott LPs made a nice little triumvirate, as well as making the
world safe for "London Calling" (which we all know is a top fiver).

YES.
truly superb & dirty rock & roll band
& hunter's underrated as a writer as well...
anyone ever hear "Live. Welcome to the Club." by the IH Band (w/ ronson on lead
gtr).
it's one of my favorite live records.