Re: (TV) Ray / John Lennon's Jock Strap

jeez, i come off as some sorta brit-basher here, which i certainly ain't.
guess i just get tired of hearing the beatles perpetually name-checked as the greatest this/greatest that all the time.
they didn't take half the chances dylan took & they moved pretty slowly in comparison as well...
& i'm with monica...cept i'll take the stones over the beatles.