Death to HTML! (was RE: (TV) Quotes About Television)

A gentle reminder to all to PLEASE make sure you don't have HTML
enabled for your posts!

Nick, I see you're using Outlook, which turns it on by default.
Please turn it off like this:
   Choose the Tools -> Options... menu item
   Click on the Send tab
   Click on "Mail sending format: Plain text"

Martin, you're using Outlook as well, but I can't tell if you've
got it on by default or if it picked up the HTML encoding because
you were replying to a message that had it.

I'd reply to what you'd posted, but I don't even bother opening
such posts....

- Joe (who would love to figure out how to strip this crap out
at the server level so I can keep it off the list completely!)