Re: (TV) Quotes About Television

In a message dated 5/29/00 1:56:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
martin@rosacordis.com writes:

> With the Soft Boys you can't go wrong with "Underwater Moonlight." I'd
>  always start there and work outwards. It's an amazing album, and still
holds
>  up for me after 15 years of listening.

Let me second that. Definitely start with UNDERWATER MOONLIGHT! It's an
unheralded classic.

    -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Page On A Shadowy Web)

"America is such a powerful country that everyone in the world ought to be
able to vote for President. But you'd never allow that because you know that
if that happened, the next President of the United States would be Frank
Zappa." -- Billy Connolly, 1988