Re: (TV) Test Patterns

secretX@webtv.net wrote:
> On the other hand, if one of you happens to
> hit the Top Ten with one of his songs, you'd better pay him royalties as
> well as tribute. But what if the one song to become a smash hit is Misty
> Eyes? That would be irony.

If any of the cuts became a Big Hit, I'm sure all the proper monies would
be generated for Tom, but it ain't going to happen because we don't have
the guidance and wisdom provided by a label to propel us to the top.

Translation: since there's not a label involved, they'd do everything
they could to prevent this from being a hit!

Today's thought:  The past couple of months have seen the release of the
3 fastest-selling albums of all time.  All three were released while Napster
has been thriving.  Looks like the industry's fears aren't terribly justified!