(TV) Test Patterns

Where is Howard? I thought he was going to cover Glory.

Where's Mike's version of Venus? Maybe it will be better than Tom's.
That would be irony.

The Test Patterns web site looks great. I haven't heard any of the songs
yet because I'm waiting for the final product, or should I say the final
work of art. I know it's not a commercial endeavor although Verlaine has
already mentioned that he'd let you know about his royalty stipulations.
Was he joking? Sometimes it's hard to tell. I feel motivated to call him
and yell, "How dare you mention royalties to your devotedly obsessed
fans who pay you tribute!" On the other hand, if one of you happens to
hit the Top Ten with one of his songs, you'd better pay him royalties as
well as tribute. But what if the one song to become a smash hit is Misty
Eyes? That would be irony.