Re: (TV) Test Patterns

> Where's Mike's version of Venus? Maybe it will be better than Tom's.
> That would be irony.

    With me basically running the business myself these days and trying to
make time for my daughter I had very little time left for rehearsing which
we were able to do once and then  couldn't find the time again. I should
mention that Bob Messing had a really great idea for the song which I won't
mention here in the event that we do get to do it someday it would be a
perfect arrangement of the song. I can't say that I'm not sad about not
having found the time to do it, but priorities shift and mine definitely
did.
But thank you for asking. M T C