Re: (TV) Test Patterns

Fortuneatly for us all, the recent hidden taxes placed
on cassette, mini disc and cdr's are going to the
record companies so they can make back all that money
lost to evil enerprises like napster thus saving the
co. having to pay royalty payments, packaging,
shipping etc.  What a perfect gig, getting cash
because you might have sold a few more copies of nsync
if napster/home recording wasn't there.

OK, here goes my full rant...perhaps if record
companies would quit releasing albums having one or
two good tunes while the rest of the cd is pure shit,
places like napster wouldnt be necessary.  If any of
the cd's that I had more than one or two tunes I
downloaded off of napster were worth their while, I'll
go out and buy the damn thing rather than listen to a
second rate mp3 to wav sound recording but I am not
shelling out 15 to 25 dollars for one song.  Screw the
record companies, it's called supply and demand, basic
economics.  How many cds are excellent from start to
finish lately, especially the top 40 schlock.

I will shut-up now, sorry

Greg