Re: (TV) Neon Boys & Richard Lloyd

At 10:34 AM -0700 6/5/00, Dennis D wrote:
I forgot to mention, I heard lastnight Richard has a record deal and is
putting out a new record soon.
I'm so happy to hear he's doing well. I played bass in one of Richard
Lloyd's bands in about 1982, those were some rough days.
Dennis

Really? Do you know what label? Last I'd heard, he was putting it out himself. It'd be great if he had some backing and didn't have to bear the burden completely on his own. ('Course, depending on the label, he may well have to do it himself anyway...)

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/