Re: (TV) Neon Boys & Richard Lloyd

    It was just before my daughter was born in the spring of '95. Full band
yes, there was another guitarist Evan(pronounced Ee-van), and a drummer
named Chris. My choice of a Prince song would've been "The Cross" but hey,
it was Richard's thing. But a country version of Purple Rain, as sung by
Richard, eh? M T C