Re: (TV) lloyd's new record: sales

    At the moment they have no plans to use a distributor for this CD.
Personally I think they're nuts if they don't. I'll bet you half the people
on the list will NOT buy it, and yes, I will take 10 for the store. The rest
they plan to sell on their own. I've suggested Revolver on the wet coast. I
think they're one of the best indi distributors around. They seem more open
to this idea now. There's no way they can do this themselves and sell them
all. Most distributors suck. These guys are good. They give really great
blurbs in their new release sheets. Otherwise, how will the CD get out to
the rest of America that doesn't have a computer? M T C