Re: (TV) Test Patterns, Richard Lloyd

"Michael Olcsvary" <olcsvary@erols.com> wrote:
> Matthew's band was called Reddy Teddy - they were a big deal on the Rat
> scene in those days and Maxanne was their manager.  A side note - Scott
> Baerenwald, Reddy Teddy's bassist ( and one of the best I've heard ) ended
> up in Robin Lane and the Chartbusters, another of the vast underrated.

Ah, shades of my misspent youth!  The Rat, Robin Lane (Ooo, Eee, Iiii -
you're hard to satisfy!) - all fire neurons I thought for sure wouldn't
have survived the chemical onslaught of the time!

> I mean, WBCN runs Howard Stern in the morning, for god's sake!

WBCN has been a shadow of its former self for at least a decade.  I
ised to listed slavishly to BCN and BRU in Providence (where I eventually
ended up as a DJ) back when they'd play music no one else had the balls to
play.

Bring back Charles Laquidara - we miss him!