Re: (TV) TV Question

Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:
> when I saw him last fall he played a modded Fender Strat (non-stock
> pickups) and a Tele (which he didn't actually play)--no Jazzmaster in
> sight. (On reflection, they might not have been his guitars: he
> borrowed the amp, so he might have borrowed the guitars as well...)

One of the folks on the Test Patters disk (sorry, I don't remember
who!) was an interesting story about loaning a Tele to Tom for the
show, and being snubbed when he asks Tom to sign it!  So any or all
of this gear may have been borrowed, and is probably not representative
of his preferred gear.

When I saw Television in '92, Tom played a Jazzmaster all evening, and
spent a lot of time tuning it!