Re: (TV) TV Question

At 1:41 PM -0700 6/12/00, g grant wrote:
have not even seen strings classified as heavy in
years, mediums are getting darned hard to find also,
then again, I live in a really small town)

Greg--

I haven't ordered from them, but here's a store that sells my preferred strings (Jazz lights--12 on top, but "Medium" 13s are available): http://www.crazymusic.com/departments/accessories/strings/daddario.htm and click on the Series II Stainless Steel Half-Round Electric link. In any event, this search seemed promising, if you're after D'Addaraios: http://www.google.com/search?q=d%27addario+jazz+medium+stainless

Best of luck,
Maurice

--
Maurice Rickard