(TV) New Thread: Tom's Organ Playing

MMooners,

Not only am I still constantly amazed at the song quality and guitar playing on TV's eponymous 1st solo record,  but there's some damn good organ playing on there as well.  I know that Bruce Brody is credited with playing piano on the record, but I was wondering if any of you know if it's possible Tom played any of the organ parts on 'Kingdom Come' or/ 'Souvenir From A Dream' ?  (I remember an interview in which Tom talked about a great jazz quartet featuring one of his favorite musicians playing organ; I also know Verlaine learned piano before sax and guitar and played a weird organ-like instrument on Adventure.) Michael C. or anyone?

Leo