Re: (TV) New Thread: Tom's Organ Playing

    Definitely Tom on organ. Like Lou Reed, Tom plays a very simple keyboard
which are just the right notes. Neither one is a master of the instrument
but certainly add nice flavors to the songs in which they are playing on.
Like Flash Lightning, I couldn't imagine the song without that part, nothing
intracate, but just the right 3 or 4 notes to help move the song along.

    Voidoids update, they're into their 2nd rehearsal(1 more before the
recording happens next Monday) and already at their wits end. Hell's doing
his rearranging bit again after Quine worked out his parts for the key that
they started in. So tensions were high. I'm sure it'll all work itself out
by Thursday. I hear that there are two guitar solos. Quine takes the middle
and Ivan'll take the outtro. The track sounds promising akin to the Voidoids
version of "I Can Only Give You Everything". M T C