(TV) Tribute CD

Hi,

The Tribute CD is almost complete!  In order to get
this out we need volunteers to burn CD's and ship them
to whoever is interested.  They will not be going to
stores, mass distribution, etc. and they are not being
sold for any profit.  Once we have burners in place we
can probably get this project out to whoever wants one
in the next month or two.

Besides a cd, all are welcome to download the Tribute
off of the site:

http://www.tv.obbard.com/tribute/

All tunes are currently available in MP3 and some are
also available in WAV.  A downloadable jacket that
includes all tribute artwork and information will be
available soon.

Any volunteers for cd burning can e-mail me privately
and we can then work out a plan for distributing this
project.

Thanks,

Greg