Re: (TV) Salon: "Courtney Love Does the Math"

Thanks for bringing this up - it's a terrific article ( and hey, I kinda
like "Celebrity Skin" - I must have spent too much time in LA ), and ties in
with two other developments, to wit:
1:  The Dictators, having almost completed their first album in 20 years,
are seeking to license it rather than get signed, and
2:  The president of MP3 com, having cut deals with two majors, has now
joined the anti-Napster forces, supporting the injunction to shut down the
service - interesting, considering Ms. Love's praise of the idea of the
program as a replacement for the record company "gatekeepers