Re: (TV) Salon: "Courtney Love Does the Math"

Right after this message is my new mp3.com message
announcing their big signing deal with two majors.
About a month or two back I received an e-mail from
them saying the majors want to shut them down and take
"my music away."

Two questions:

1) Will the 2 majors own the rights to any schmuk who
posts their tune on mp3.com?

2) In the Albini article, what does he mean by points?

Thanks,

Greg