RE: (TV) What's everyone listening to?

Hi Howard, I am glad you received the cd and that you
like it.  Vocals will be on my next one that I fully
intend to start recording this weekend as soon as I
figure out which group of songs I want to pursue (I
have 3 cd's worth of material written, another
instrumental, tunes from when I play acoustic solo and
a guitar oriented vocal cd).

Take care,

Greg