RE: (TV) What's everyone listening to?

Hiya folks,
I've been on dreadful Microsoft training courses for the last two weeks,
but I have mostly been listening to:

Greg Grant's CD - The Disappearance. Great stuff, but I'd like some vocals.
You're obviously a Verlaine fan Greg!
I really like this CD.

But mostly I've been listening to tons of Howard Alden and George Van Eps
Jazz guitar stuff on Concord. Blows me away. I've bought four of their CDs
this month. When I finally learn to play guitar this is what I want to be
like. Also lots of John Scofield early stuff on Enja and Joe Pass.

In the car, a few Richard Thompson bootlegs, but mostly Richard Lloyd
boots, VERY LOUD!
Richard Lloyd rocks!

-Howard