Re: (TV) Kinda slow...

For me, it's been ...

XTC - WASP STAR (APPLE VENUS VOL. 2)
King Crimson - THE CONSTRUkCTION OF LIGHT
ProjeKct X - HEAVEN AND EARTH
Negativland - U2 (thanks to their web site)
Pete Townshend - LIFEHOUSE ELEMENTS

I was always curious about the Negativland U2 single. Very weird, very funny,
and yeah, I can definitely see why the lawsuits started flying. Also picked
up their book about the whole nightmare, FAIR USE. Interesting reading ...

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Page On A Shadowy Web)

"America is such a powerful country that everyone in the world ought to be
able to vote for President. But you'd never allow that because you know that
if that happened, the next President of the United States would be Frank
Zappa." -- Billy Connolly, 1988