Re: (TV) Henry Rollins

I met henry at a spoken word gig in toronto in 1994. i was only 14, quite
shy, and yet we still had a nice chat. he is undoubtedly one of the nicest
people in the industry i`ve *ever* met.

as far as his music goes, i think he`s a great writer, and great performer.
problem is, his musicians kinda suck... including his most recent band. i
saw them on sessions on pbs one night and well, it just wasn`t the rollins
band at its best.

on another note, the RB cover of  suicide`s `ghostrider` on the crow
soundtrack kicked some mean ass.

-eric