Re: (TV) Henry Rollins

I have to disagree , Henry has always had great musicians behind him, I
think it's the material, but that just my opinion. Melvin Gibbs is an
amazing bassist, if Melvin is still playing with him I don't know. Years
ago his rhythm section consisted of Andrew Weiss and Sim Cain, those guys were
great together.
Dennis