Re: (TV) What's everyone listening to?

At 09:24 AM 6/21/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Wow. I saw the Frames a couple of months ago and they were amazing.
>Where will you and they be appearing in London?
>Sam

Sorry, this is taking place in Dublin at a club called Whelans. I'm only
going to London first to see friends, no readings there. Hopefully in the
future I'll do something in London. Glad you like the Frames,
they are great people, and have really encouraged me with the writing
thing. I'd have never read in public if Glen, the singer songwriter of the
Frames didn't ask me to open a show of his in Dublin in December. They
wanted me to tour Ireland with them the whole month of December but I had
to come back to NYC